ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It gets better

Renaultsport Clio 182

Had my 182 for 6 months now, and due to

a) learning to drve the car properly and control the power

and

b) the poor weather conditions (winter)

I have never driven with the ESP off, until today when I knew that roads would be dry and free from ice............I loved it, of course its slightly harder to drive but is even more fun!!!!!

I think there will be many hours of fun with ESP turned off in the summer months. Cant wait!

Renaultsport Clio 182

On the clio your can drive at any speed with the ESP off.

I wouldnt say that much harder to drive you just have to be more awake and aware, the car still handles on country lanes as though it runnin on rails, down mainly to the suspension geometry.

While driving with the ESP off yesterday I came across an MG ZR who was game for a bit of cat and mouse, I know I have slightly more horsepower but in corners the guy was having to push really very hard, where as I was just chucking the clio in and powering out. Im so impressed by this car, for the all round ability of it.......even friends (3 of them) who drive the suppposedly superior CTR have all said I wish the Civic was as good in the corners as your 182.

Thank you renault