ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It Was Clean....

Weo

Hey all,

got a job interview this afternoon so had the day off and decided to give the car a quick clean, then take few photos, unfortunatly used the iphone....

but its filthy again now. not really a CS standard of cleaning :S but at least i can see out of the windows now.

Enjoy

IMG_0696.gif

IMG_0702.gif

IMG_0695.gif

IMG_0701.gif

IMG_0706.gif

IMG_0705.gif

IMG_0704.gif

IMG_0703.gif

IMG_0700.gif

IMG_0699.gif

IMG_0697.gif

IMG_0698.gif

Will

Weo

no idea, only had it 3 weeks, the guy put 2 new front ones on, continental something or other on rear, they wont be decent ones but its going for its first mot at end of may, they have enough tread until then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks like the original Contis on the back, and some sh*tty Federals on the front. :dapprove:

Conti 5P are where it's at for the summer. Awesome tyres.

For a car famed for its handling, I personally wouldn't be rolling on cheapo rubber.

Car looks awesome BTW.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does look good though mate, I love the GW 197's there are a few on heer or were and they all looked good in their own way.

Weo

Yer like said with tyres the guy put front ones on, get them sorted with MOT, or before if got money but they do for now, not one for racing round any way never mind in sh*te weather like this

Thanks for good comments

And black centre caps is on list when wheels get referbed