ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB's back to standard... god these cars feel slow now!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
not a bad call mate, did think of one myself but not all that cheap to run. great RWD handling though

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i want ITBS but cant justify the cost, so hopefully someone will work out how to use the standard ECU , then ill be good to go really

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
for 7K, i guess there are a load of tuned cars that are quicker than a clio.

Not quite sure i understand the logic in taking the ITBs off, then buying another set, unless they offer a significant performance upgrade.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Going back to this:

I said cheap to run

scoobies do 20mpg and cost a fortune to insure..

and m3s are the same, my dads crank bearings went on his m coupe (same engine, common fault) last week and cost 1200 for a new crank plus 2000 for a rebuild...

any others you can think of?

Id quite happily give you a blast cause im very very confident that my car is faster than the 180bhp williams I had, even when it was totally stripped. Also because I left a cup about 10 cars lengths behind me up to 110

Think 2lives williams has throttle bodies also? Unless he has taken them off. If he hasn't im sure the 220bhp which cammed williams with t/b's push out would be a good do.

Need to get that one on camera boys.

Jesus, you ever race that white mk1 TBd clio in the end?

this was the last time i raced the white bodied mk1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NdJi-0Cc6mc

dont think jon ever raced it tbh.

What were the times?

williams and trophy
Going back to this:

Think 2lives williams has throttle bodies also? Unless he has taken them off. If he hasn't im sure the 220bhp which cammed williams with t/b's push out would be a good do.

Need to get that one on camera boys.

Jesus, you ever race that white mk1 TBd clio in the end?

this was the last time i raced the white bodied mk1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NdJi-0Cc6mc

dont think jon ever raced it tbh.

What were the times?

not sure tbh mate. im not even sure if i got the slips. was when craig had it.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
  williams and trophy
Going back to this:

What were the times?

not sure tbh mate. im not even sure if i got the slips. was when craig had it.

Craig's best time that day was 14.0/14.1 and you did a 14.8 or so? Was fooking terrible grip and freezing .....

14.8...........thats BAD . was running quicker without the cams lol.

as said earlier tho, wasnt sure on the times for that day. all i really remember from the day is the white un breaking lol.

like i said mate,

wtf, why has he removed them?

All that money I spent on that car just to be removed lol.

So let me get this straight, you removed the itbs to have more itbs fitted?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as jon is banned ill speak for lol

hes going for the AT DTH bodies, just to try them out, and they look prettier, the engine needs a rebulid anyway as its on 82k now and had a hard life

Has he got a sponsor or something? What is AT DTH? Do you mean AWT?

Bet he'll be gutted if he spends all that cash and gets no gain. Tell him I said hi.

Oh and hello Laura.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
oh no no no

GDI's new bodies developed by a company called AT power, direct to head.

iirc hes actually made money out of the swap lol, he sold the jenvys for some mad amount to someone in europe, and got the new ones at cost,