ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB's Fitted - Engine Not Firing

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Hi,

As the title suggests we've fitted the ITB's and associated parts, this would include a GEN90 ECU, the TPS was new from KTec has been setup by ourselves recently.

The GEN90 came with a ITB Map on it and I've been told that even the GEN90's in basic form come with a plug & play map you can start the car with, so I'm confident it cannot be related to this. Happily be proven wrong though.

However when we attempt to start the car, the ignition lights on the Dash, Clock and Climate Control all come on. The fuel pump you can hear priming but nothing else. The Central locking doesn't work and neither does the headlights at all.

I've had the battery off and charged over night fully yet I still think it may be at fault. Should I be checking any other areas before replacing the Battery?

Fuses / Relays / Earths / Starter Motor perhaps. Any advise on where to look would be great, I'll try and get a video mid-week.

Thanks in advance,

clio 172 ph1
thing to try at first is check your ground, which is a common issue on the 172/182 models, after you've done that reupload the base map and check if all sensors are correct, then it should work,
let me know how it works out