ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Air Filter

Clown Car
I am looking at getting an ITG panel filter for my 182, i had pm'd BRUN about ordering one but he was not sure of a delivery date, i was going to give GDI a ring to see if they have any in stock and go and pick one up, car could do with a blast anyway.

But i remember seeing a purchase button on the ITG website, clicked on it and it gave a phone number to ring, the no. is a Coventry area code, looking in their contact us section it gives their address, if i go to my front bedroom window i might be able to see the roof of their premises:) .

Phoned them up and spoke to a very helpful guy called David, who said they were having problems with delivery of a polyurethane component of the filter and were hoping to have some made for the week starting 24th April, and if i phone them up in advance, i can pick one up from their factory:D .

Clown Car
Griff - itg
Unit B Quinn Close
Seven Stars Industrial Estate
Whitley
Coventry
CV3 4LH
United Kingdom

t: +44(0)24 7630 5386
f: +44(0)24 7630 7999

Golf R/Leon FR
pm john2modified he might be able to get them or have some i stock. they are a very good filter.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ITG have been having some serious issues of late dont seem to have much in stock and there supplier of foam was messing them about

they dont make the ones for the 172/182 they get partly made then sent off for someone else to finish so thats why it takes so long

ive got 2 on back order for customers at the moment

Clown Car
ITG have got stock of filters now, just ordered one for me and one for my brother, i am going to pick them up from ITG in an hour, the question is do i walk or drive the 0.9 of a mile, decisions, decisions.