ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Itg Max Fitted

Meg 230 f1
Well cuffed with it quite hard to fit though because had to take battery cover off strut bar off engin cover off lol but all good in the end, makes a great sound to :D

some pics
before
SP_A0087.jpg

After
SP_A0089.jpg

SP_A0090.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Looks good, I'm in the process of changing my OE airbox to the cup/ V6 Espace one. Hoping it will make some improvement.

Off topic but who/how did you polish your inlet? I'd love to do the same to mine

ValverInBits
Looks good, I'm in the process of changing my OE airbox to the cup/ V6 Espace one. Hoping it will make some improvement.

Off topic but who/how did you polish your inlet? I'd love to do the same to mine

wet N dry then auto sol is the way iirc

Golf GT & A4 Avant
wet N dry then auto sol is the way iirc

Thanks for that.

I can't decide wether to polish the inlet with a carbon engine cover, or paint the inlet black and spray my engine cover LY. Or maybe polished with the LY? But for sure it's not staying standard!

Ph1
Non carbon version is 30 or so notes cheaper - ever little helps ;)

Get your car mapped to get the very best out of it

VRS
have u done a custom jobbie to fit it? as i cant see the rail which runs over the battery from the ecu cover, my maxogen bolts to this at the front by the slam panel

Meg 230 f1
i had to take it out when fitting my K and n and never fitted it back but in the pic for the itg you bolt the big plate to the front of the bonnet

LY V6 with Recaros
Is that what you were doing yesterday then, I drove past you and you had your head under the bonnet!

Ph1
You make half your cash back when you come to sell it so not that bad if you think about it.

Quality dosent come cheap. Things are dear for a reason, their generally better