ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Panel Filter Group buy

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

I am currently getting prices for ITG panel filters. These are likely to be around £40 including delivery for 172/182/Cup/Valver etc etc

Please put ur names down so i see what interest there is.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

best panel filter u can buy

Over the years, itg have created the lightest, most capable filters for all fields of motorsport, from Formula 1 to the World Rally Championship.

The same design skills, advanced technology and attention to detail are also used to produce our Profilter range of high grade replacement filters for both road and competition use.

With such a pedigree, you can be sure of a quality product with a superior performance – and a highly competitive price.

Superior filtration
Our unique Tri-Foam® system with three layers of foam combined with the arresting stickiness of the dust retaining oil gives a high level of filtration to protect the engine from all containments brought in by the air.

More power
Performance is unaffected by very large quantities of dirt arrested in the filter and, long after ordinary filters have blocked up and reduced the engine power, loss of pressure in the Profilter airflow will be exceptionally low.

Longer life
In normal road use, a Profilter will last at least four times as long as the equivalent standard filter. Waste is reduced so Profilter helps the environment as well as the engine.

No cleaning
You will never have to clean a Profilter panel filter – EVER.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

yes they do differ

Valver/willy - BH-109
172 mk1 - BH-203
172/182/Cup - WB-351

If i get 10 i might even get them a bit cheaper....

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

great, was oging to get one soon anyway.

Stick me down, Ill definately have one.

Suzuki SV650

Mine is up for loan as its sitting in the garage, I have an ITG Maxogen on now although I am likely to put the standard airbox & ITG Panel Filter back in when I go travelling in September. Elliot do you still wanna borrow this to see if its worth you getting one? Otherwise Ill let someone else borrow it. PM me mate :O)

[Edited by StevieP on 15 July 2005 at 5:18pm]

Oh and I forgot to say, I think they are definitely worth buying, even if its not in a group buy.

was black/gold ff 182

stevie p is that a cup splitter on your car it looks real nice mate , can you put me down for one please its for a mk2 172 cheers

Focus ST-2

Any chance i can get one please? new to the board but not a member yet
unfortunately. Just bought my 182 about 2 weeks ago.

cheers

steve

[Edited by Aberclio182 on 16 July 2005 at 5:23pm]

Suzuki SV650

ChrisO182 - sounds the same I reckon, maybe a bit louder, but I dont think youd be able to tell much difference.

ricclio - Yus thatd be a cup splitter, why they didnt put them on every 172 in the first place I dont know..

Skoda Fabia vRS

the one for the valver should be a lot cheaper than £40, i sold them at FCS for £25 IIRC

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Right I have ordered 11 WB-351 and one BH-203 for myself

Lead time is 2 weeks. Whoever gets payment to me first can have 1.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

paypal is mailto:chris@trinitymotors.co.uk">chris@trinitymotors.co.uk and they will be £40 inc. postage.

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 18 July 2005

paypal is mailto:chris@trinitymotors.co.uk">chris@trinitymotors.co.uk and they will be £40 inc. postage.
Not used my account for years, Ill go dig up the details.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

no, u can send a cheque, but ive only received 2 lots of payment from the people who said theyd have them.

artic blue 182

clart did my payment get to you ok from mailto:daveiouk@yahoo.com...ghad">daveiouk@yahoo.com... had few probs with paypal in the past just checking

cheers

dave

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 19 July 2005

yeah

So far Ive received payment from

NIK
DAVEIOUK
ANG
Payment just sent for a MK2 172, sorry for delay but I had to re-activate my Paypal account. :oops:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Oh cool your taking payment , im paying now via paypal, when are you sending them out ?

Thanks for sorting this groupbuy out, I missed out on the last one