ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Panel Filter Group buy

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 19 July 2005

filters wil be sent out as soon as i get them which will be about 10 days
Woo hoo! :D Around the same time I get my K-Tec Stealth exhaust fitted next Friday :cool:

S

Scott182

Il take one for my 182 fella, il send the money via PayPal when i finish work later tonight.

scott.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry mate Ive already ordered them all. If theres enough interest next time Ill order another lot

Clart, u pmd the ones that have said they will have 1 but have not yet paid? I only stumbled across this yesterday as I had forgot that I had put my name down for 1.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Ive basically got 4 left, it would appear that some people whod say theyd have one dont want one that much!

Clio 182

Clart Im def interested in one for my 182 I didnt ask earlier as I thought you wld of got rif of sorry I know u have said in the thread but how much was it ? Is it just a replacement for the standard one ? Any sound/performance increase ? sorry for the questions !!!

Clio 182

Just quickly read the thread Ill have one. My email address is mailto:pauln@luton.gov.uk">pauln@luton.gov.uk and I can pay you thorugh Pay Pal ?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

those who said theyd have one on the previous page have until friday night to pay otherwise im selling them the first people that pay.

Dirty E91

Quote: Originally posted by oneeighttwo on 20 July 2005

Just quickly read the thread Ill have one. My email address is mailto:pauln@luton.gov.uk">pauln@luton.gov.uk and I can pay you thorugh Pay Pal ?
Random PM for you

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

So far Ive received payment from

NIK
DAVEIOUK
ANG
BEAN
OPTICAL
SIMONR
SARA182
JIM172CUP
ONEEIGHTTWO

One left guys!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Clart, just wondered when you are getting the itg filters in.

Not a Clio

I have offered to post a contact number or email address for Clart but he has not taken me up on the offer yet.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 27 July 2005

Hes been banned, I would put this on hold for a bit unless you have his MSN.
Excuse me?

Weve all paid for filters so would like to know when theyre arriving.

Not a Clio

If you want to talk to Clart (Chris) direct then you can e-mail <a href= "mailto:chriswhitehouse@hotmail.com ">chriswhitehouse@hotmail.com He has also given permission for anyone with questions to add him to MSN Messenger.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Couldnt you just unban him for a day or two so that us that have paid good money for these filter get can get a bit of reassurance.

Not a Clio

As above, you can email him or contact him on MSN Messenger.

If this is not good enough for you then I can pass your contact number to him but cannot guarantee that he will call you.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Got mine from chris ages ago!

Top bloke, top product.

Shame there will be no more of these group buys.