ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its been a while, but here are some pics of my 360 bhp+ S3!!

Racing Blue 182
Well its been a while since I posted on here, but Im always lurking in the background keeping up with whats goin on.

I sold my Clio V6 around 2 years ago and havnt had a decent car since. Been to Australia for a year and now Im back, so I got myself this S3.

The car has almost every optional extra including the Audi Bucket Seats. It has a stage 2+ which takes it to about 360bhp+. Runnng coilovers and 19s.

Anyways less chat, ill let the pictures do the talking

mediaCAVFJF7G.jpg

mediaCAQFOKXP.jpg

mediaCALZU2LH.jpg

mediaCALSHOY6.jpg

mediaCAL94NIY.jpg

mediaCADLQJE1.jpg

mediaCAAZNS42.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
RS4's seats that God himself designed iirc!

Looks fantastic.

Audi dealer re-map?

Mini Cooper S
That looks foooooooking stunning! Bet thats a right animal! Shame it hasn't got the flat bottom steering wheel.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
f**k me, redline cars. Was that a million pound?

Never met a bigger bunch of c***s in my life.

Nice car btw

Clio Sport 172
I was up at readline the other day fitting a tracker to a RR Sport. Got some nice cars up there

Leon Cupra 300
Nice car.. but them boys are a bunch of dickheads, they're 2mins away from my parents and my mate works round the corner at Audi. They have SUCH a bad reputation round this way.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Brave man buying from Redline.

Even the owners family don't rate it!

White Evo V
Gloss black wheels, mirrors and roof would be awesome! Just gotta be done IMO! Nice car though, like the colour, only ever seen 1 other in orange before. Seats are gorj!