ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its been a while, but here are some pics of my 360 bhp+ S3!!

Snotter's
Id would deffo get the flat bottom wheel fitted,looks 10 times better, also the previous owner fitted the seats himslef they wernt factory.

I would also lose the replica wheels as they have a habit of buckling, i would either get std rims or some 18" turinins. If your feeling flush some 19" bbs's.

Also do you know what intake,map,fuel pump and exhaust its running?

Toureg vW Transporte
very nice, whats it like on juice, i have one without a remap and its juicy. im missing the flat bottomed wheel, but they're big bucks to buy

Arctic 182
360bhp? Can that be obtained from just a remap? I thought these things needed a different fuel pump to go over 330 or so? just what i've heard so correct me if im wrong!

Audi TT 3.2
very nice, those seats are amazing, my mate just bought a black one with those seats in. makes the car imo!

Racing Blue 182
Id would deffo get the flat bottom wheel fitted,looks 10 times better, also the previous owner fitted the seats himslef they wernt factory.

Also do you know what intake,map,fuel pump and exhaust its running?

When i have some spare coin I may get the wheel, but at £500 its a lot of money for a small mod.

Out of interest, how do you know the previous owner retro fitted the seats? Not that it really matters. Do you know him?

Still trying to get further details about the Map and fuel pump. It has evoms intake, forge DV, forge twintercooler and Milltek exhaust.

Racing Blue 182
very nice, whats it like on juice, i have one without a remap and its juicy. im missing the flat bottomed wheel, but they're big bucks to buy

I get about 260 miles to a tank (£65) and thats a mixture of motorway cruising and round town trips

Racing Blue 182
It has 70k on it?? Poor car..what year is it?

Its a VAG engine, they are bomb proof.]

It was born Nov 2006. First owner put 55k on it in 3 years running it as standard. Second owner was the one who modded it, so its not had the engine spec for that long.

Snotter's
17k, to be fair the car is in good condition.I know the guys up at redline well and contrary to what people say they have been good over the years.

I p/xed my s3 for a mini one diesel with them lol,slowest car on the planet.After 5 weeks of owning it im swapping it for a 197 as a runabout.

Ad

MK2 FRS
17k, to be fair the car is in good condition.I know the guys up at redline well and contrary to what people say they have been good over the years.

I p/xed my s3 for a mini one diesel with them lol,slowest car on the planet.After 5 weeks of owning it im swapping it for a 197 as a runabout.

It's the sales tatics that pissed me off. They think all purchasers are mugs.

Nice spread of cars though.

None
Looks lovely, my sister had an S3 till last year,she loved it till the oil pump packed up on the motorway without thinking of warning her so after a few miles of running dry it finnaly seized fully and never ran again :(
They are gorgeous cars though, i used to love the electric leather seats :)