ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its Clean!

Golf R soon...
Just washed and waxed the car quickly, nothing fancy. Excuse the pics there on my K800i.

Also get her booked in at K-tec on the 25th for a 36k service, including all new pads, discs and lines.

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

One from the bedroom

DSC00814.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Just washed mine too and now its pissing down, I have tucked her in the garage half clayed arrgghh .. bloody weather ..

Looking good Daz, mine will look like that when I get these bloody s**t springs off and back to standard .. :)

Golf R soon...
Just washed mine too and now its pissing down, I have tucked her in the garage half clayed arrgghh .. bloody weather ..

Looking good Daz, mine will look like that when I get these bloody s**t springs off and back to standard .. :)

Its been blue skys all day here! :)

You'll have to get a pic of you car and and add it too this thread! lol!

I don't mind the ride to be honest, think it looks fine!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

problems with apex marie?

or dampers?

Maz

LY 200
^ springs .. sorry for the off topic Daz :eek:

Blue skys whats that .. lol

I think the ride height will be a shock for me with beinig lowered for so long but im getting used to the idea as im sick of having problems first with s**t Gaz coilovers and now s**t apex springs .. :rolleyes: pmsl

Bring back standard handling :evil:

Golf R soon...
I think its standard or H+R coilovers for me :)

Don't worry about being off topic, I will soon start spamming my own thread like I usually do :rolleyes:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
^ springs .. sorry for the off topic Daz :eek:

Blue skys whats that .. lol

I think the ride height will be a shock for me with beinig lowered for so long but im getting used to the idea as im sick of having problems first with s**t Gaz coilovers and now s**t apex springs .. :rolleyes: pmsl

Bring back standard handling :evil:

get some eibach sport or prolines (the ones that dont drop much :eek: ) they are better than standard, but dont have problems that 'cheaper' springs have with sagging/crashy ride etc ;)

Maz

LY 200
^ tbh I thought about prolines but decided against them as I just cant be bothered with the hassle .. who says they wont be the same ;) lol .. everyone has different opinions .. now we have the track car I will only be using the car for work after Oulton so going to leave it standard :)

Nice flat wipers Daz .. ;) lol

Why thank you for noticing ;)

I was too busy looking at those lovely wheels .. :rasp:

Golf R soon...
I might get some Eibach sportlines in the up and coming months, I think the car has had enough spent on it now :D Especially after the service and brakes :dead:

Maz - Great minds think alike hay ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
eibach, are quality trust me, thay make the trophy springs (o.e), its the black pro lines you need

;)

nice pics daz, i cant wait to get my trophy wheels on now, just holding out for better weather lol. then we will have the same car lol

Golf R soon...
nice pics daz, i cant wait to get my trophy wheels on now, just holding out for better weather lol. then we will have the same car lol

Thanks! At 1st I thought they didn't look right but now they have been on for a while they look awesome! Look nicer in the flesh/metal! :approve:

very nice! nice looking pad too!

Cheers! My Mum will appreciate that comment! :D

Golf R soon...
they look great in pics, never seen them on a car in the flesh yet lol

It will look identical to mine! So in theory you looking at your car, unless its been lowered!

Perhaps you, me and Maz should have a photo shoot. "artic triplets" :D

Golf R soon...
lol mine is 2005 aswell lol. do u use p21s wax, i do on mine its such a good wax for blue.

I use Chemical guys XXX Hardcore Paste Wax, goes on real easy! Also used autoglym super resin polish and extra gloss protection prior to the wax :cool:

It will look identical to mine! So in theory you looking at your car, unless its been lowered!

Perhaps you, me and Maz should have a photo shoot. "artic triplets" :D

ha ha would be a bit of a treck :rasp:

Not for me and DH182! :rasp:

Maybe at one of the big shows this year, like the French Car Show, plan to go to that :)

LY V6 with Recaros
Nice, I spent ages washing mine yesterday, and it was pissing down during the night!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

it is all good daz have not cleaned mine since the last meet before xmas!!!it is covered in sh*t..