ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its coming Thursday

Thatas got to be the longest Ive ever waited for ANYTHING.

Nearly 15 weeks approx. Not sure why it took so long, i guess my colour choice didnt help, but its nice to be different.

Ive got my silvervisions ready to go in, and my Animal ready for his new home.

Looking forward to it.

Im going to give it some beans from pickup i think, none of this airy fairy running in, its got a warranty anyway lol.

Im sure Ill get some pics when it arrives.

Cheers

Ziel Nurburgring

Had to wait 12 weeks i think. Renault dealers fail to tell you about the factory closure in August as they take your money which only adds to delays over the summer, bet the colour looks the dogs in the flesh

Ziel Nurburgring

Oh, and install 5 year olds hands onto they end or your arms to get the bulbs in. Especially if youve got the indicators to do as well

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 29 November 2004
Youve heard i like a bit of a fiddle :eek:

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 29 November 2004

Thatas got to be the longest Ive ever waited for ANYTHING.

Nearly 15 weeks approx. Not sure why it took so long, i guess my colour choice didnt help, but its nice to be different.

Ive got my silvervisions ready to go in, and my Animal ready for his new home.

Looking forward to it.

Im going to give it some beans from pickup i think, none of this airy fairy running in, its got a warranty anyway lol.

Im sure Ill get some pics when it arrives.

Cheers

Can I please ask what is coming on Thursday?

Its about time ;)

You were waiting for this since b4 i even joined the forum.

Hope you enjoy, should look good in that colour, not seen any others.

As for running in, do as i did, get it nice and warm then get it on motorway, nice and steady upto about 50 then drop it into 3rd and feel the force:D.

Thinking of calling mine Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, cause now it flies.

Its actually been waiting for me at the dealers since the 11th Nov, but the brokers have been a bit of a nightmare sorting out the paperwork.

So if they had got their arse in gear it would have only been about 10/11 weeks.

Nevermind at least its here now, if im lucky i may even be able to get it tomorrow.