ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its finally low :-D

Arctic blue clio 182
Well after a year of ownership i finally treated it to some coilovers and new tyres! Could do with dropping a touch more on the front but i need to bend the bumper brackets! Hope you all like it :p
temporary_zps4a1c25ef.jpg

temporary_zps242a86c5.jpg

Any ideas or critisism will be appreciated and sorry for the awful quality phone pictures
Thanks

182 trophy
Might be better going up a touch at the back, rather than down a touch at the front.. looks really smart though :) what are those wheels?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Whilst I don't think those are really Clio style wheels... as an overall package it looks awesome :) props for being different!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I'm definitely with the herd here, looks good mate and something a little different ( well sort of, still basically usual CS sheep mods, wheels and lows, but we all loves dat ;) )

Looks good as it is, no need to go lower on the front, especially if you need to start bending bumper brackets.

What badge is that under the Renault one on the boot?