ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's Here :o) New RS200 with Cup Chassis

Clio Renaultsport 200
As promised, here is the new baby. Just need her to loosen up a bit at the moment as the engine feels really tight.

Proof_IMG_8124.jpg

Proof_IMG_8125.jpg

Proof_IMG_8126.jpg

Proof_IMG_8128.jpg

Proof_IMG_8134.jpg

Proof_IMG_8136.jpg

Regards,

James Mayl

much better wheels than standard....

right correct me if i am wrong but was there not a grey option for the front plastic?

get some interiors pics up mate

Don't care what anyone says about the 200, that looks awesome. I bet you'll all be loving it in a few months time.

koi

Audi S1
Looks loads better with the front colout coded.

Were those wheels a Renault option? Needs black centre caps.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
mint! gonna have to force myself now not to take a trip to renault dealers!

I think it's a fantastic looking car... im undecided about the CC'd bumper though, both look great in my opinion!

It has to be said though, the way the clio is headed i'd say its losing some of its original appeal, but steal a great shape/look and no doubt a lovely car to drive!

MKIII 138
shame that everyone is obssesed by looks.

this is probably the fastest renaultsport car ever made on the right track... without slick cut tyres.

looks arent everything, look at BMW and mercedes generally there cars are actually awfull no matter how wide the arches and big the spoiler or wheels they arent as pretty as an italian car for example.

no, this car has been seen this week to be quite happily keeping with a 300bhp 300+ lbft Focus RS with its LSD and 19" wheels, diffuser, spoiler, fancy aero etc..

which means its probably the new bench mark for hothatches in this sector and scares anything from above in driving terms.

if all people want is a overly agressive looking hatch with stacks of power almost beyond control but great in a straight line then they are the sort of people who would never appreciate the fine balance and adjustability of a renaultsport chassis on all road types.

personally i think the 197 drives awesome (as does the 182,172) and id expect from the reviews that this is even better somehow !

nice :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
shame that everyone is obssesed by looks.

this is probably the fastest renaultsport car ever made on the right track... without slick cut tyres.

looks arent everything, look at BMW and mercedes generally there cars are actually awfull no matter how wide the arches and big the spoiler or wheels they arent as pretty as an italian car for example.

no, this car has been seen this week to be quite happily keeping with a 300bhp 300+ lbft Focus RS with its LSD and 19" wheels, diffuser, spoiler, fancy aero etc..

which means its probably the new bench mark for hothatches in this sector and scares anything from above in driving terms.

if all people want is a overly agressive looking hatch with stacks of power almost beyond control but great in a straight line then they are the sort of people who would never appreciate the fine balance and adjustability of a renaultsport chassis on all road types.

personally i think the 197 drives awesome (as does the 182,172) and id expect from the reviews that this is even better somehow !

nice :)
My god thats a lot of nonsense for one post.
-It won't the fastest RS
-It isn't as quick as a FRS
-Not obssesed with looks (Ireally wouldn't be driving any clio if I were), but (IMO) it's a poor facelift, they've managed to make the finest looking RS (197) into the worst (200)

It'd be a bit unfair for everyone to start commenting on performance though, since most of us haven't driven one :p. I'm sure it drives beautifully :p

F56 MINI Cooper S
That front black bit is going to suffer from major stone chips i bet.

Looks real smart though in white!

You from around Stoke-on-Trent by any chance? Was up there buying a car and one identical to that went past, first time I've seen one in the metal.

Ad

MK2 FRS
My god thats a lot of nonsense for one post.
-It won't the fastest RS
-It isn't as quick as a FRS
-Not obssesed with looks (Ireally wouldn't be driving any clio if I were), but (IMO) it's a poor facelift, they've managed to make the finest looking RS (197) into the worst (200)

LOL warren. You saved me posting.

Was a 197
the gloss black diffuser looks better than the original one, front, hmmmm well, looks too much 307 for my liking