ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

its nearly been a year (pics)

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
just a wee couple pics of my car and since its been in my safe loving care:evil:

pic in the yard of the garage where i bought it ( wish the alloys still looked liked that) :(
media-1.jpg

1st wee mod, painted strips and bullets
DSC00135Medium.jpg

a couple days after painting my handles this :( never even got them on,
DSC00168Large.jpg

exactly 1 month later i got it back:eek: :D
DSC00203Small.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

got the handles on
kic.jpg

started on the front mouldings a little later, plan was to smoothe the 3 parts together but kept getting cracks in the filler and lost the head so painted it was
Moulding.jpg

some interior bits painted next
kic005.jpg

finished of with a decal from matt_trev
DSC00221.jpg

reggie time :D got for my birthday and chrome bulbs in
DSC00139.jpg

and this is how it is at the moment with an rs grille, feckin mouldings need a good polish
DSC00207.jpg

thanks for looking

182trophy & Williams
i like that, keepin things simple is best imo, maybe some trophy rims and a lower ride height.....i would say your done mate

kic

i like that, keepin things simple is best imo, maybe some trophy rims and a lower ride height.....i would say your done mate

lower defo, maybe new wheels but at the moment trying to get some replacements as ive had a few too many kerb accidents, 172 rear bumper, new exhaust cut in, then a better sound system and interior etc and i'll be happy

172 and vw passat
looks sweet. got a quote for mine to get colour coded and rs rep skirts ect done in october. love the colour :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Looking nice and tidy, just goes to show a couple of simple little touches can make alot of difference.

kic

lower defo, maybe new wheels but at the moment trying to get some replacements as ive had a few too many kerb accidents, 172 rear bumper, new exhaust cut in, then a better sound system and interior etc and i'll be happy

:rasp: plus its hooked up to a 12 disc changer

J03

MX5 1.8
not bad at all, be careful though, them colour coded front bumper bits wont last two minutes with an army of suicide bombing flies... ive colour coded mine and its been bombarded with lumps and bumps from where all the flies have been.. oh and btw, dont get too carried away with colour coding like me... i colour coded everything you have even the centre dash trim and ashtray... lol

kic

not bad at all, be careful though, them colour coded front bumper bits wont last two minutes with an army of suicide bombing flies... ive colour coded mine and its been bombarded with lumps and bumps from where all the flies have been.. oh and btw, dont get too carried away with colour coding like me... i colour coded everything you have even the centre dash trim and ashtray... lol

they were done a while back mate prob april/may, no problems yet just with kamakaze flies, keep polishing every so often for added protection, the only other thing i'm color coding inside is the grab handles there a c*nt to sand so....

kic

what garage did u buy it from?

forsyth street cars mate, its actually on carlise road, the road that links airdrie - chapelhall, ;)

thanks for all the comments guys makes me smile:approve: lol