ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITunes and windows vista

Astra CDTI SRI
Anyone else having problems with ITunes and Vista?

Sometimes it works ok, most times it crashes within 30 sec's of loading.

Also, when I click on a link on apple.com/trailers, to download a trailer to my ipod, it asks me to install ITunes even though its installed.

Everything works fine on my xp partition.

No responses of "Use xp instead" please.

Silver Clio 182ff +packs
I use Vista Home Premium and do not have a problem with itunes at all.

Have you got the apple software update program to get the latest version?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe its a compatibility issue? Have you right-clicked on iTunes and ticked the box that says 'Run the program as administrator' in the Compatibility tab?

Both BF2 and BF2142 refuse to run on Vista Ultimate, until you do that...

D.

Astra CDTI SRI
Maybe its a compatibility issue? Have you right-clicked on iTunes and ticked the box that says 'Run the program as administrator' in the Compatibility tab?

Both BF2 and BF2142 refuse to run on Vista Ultimate, until you do that...

D.

Aye, Running as admin.

Rav4
Running as admin normally resolves the issues, could be that the file you installed is corrupt, have you removed it and re-installed it, downloading a new file though?

Astra CDTI SRI
Running as admin normally resolves the issues, could be that the file you installed is corrupt, have you removed it and re-installed it, downloading a new file though?

Yes, yes and yes! :D

It must just be my machine. I have had a look on google groups etc, but there's no other mention of people having similar problems.

I'm only using it because I won a 80Gb video Ipod from coca-cola!