ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes: From old PC to new Mac

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Alright.

So I've made the jump from PC to Mac (13"MB Pro if you're asking). Anyway, I can't find any clear...or easy guide on how I get all my iTunes stuff from my PC to my MB. I have all my music on it, but how do I go about getting my iPhone and iPad apps onto the MB?

The way I organised my iTunes on my PC was a main library with all my music, an iPhone library which had my apps and music on the phone and a final iPad library, which was the same set-up as the iPhone library. I'd like to keep this format.

Som if anyone has a link to a good guide, can you post it up. I'll keep looking and pst back if I get anywhere.

Cheers!!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Took the mp3 and app files and dragged them into iTunes on my Mac (I'd put them on a flash drive). I didn't have anything important on either iPad or phone, so didn't worry about doing a full sync again. Might not be any use to you.

It's not the proper way to do it, but I Googled it and read loads of guides and thought, f**k that.