ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes Genius

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Just trying it out for the playlist function.

Has anyone used it before? What you think?

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Yeah - by the time I'd finished I'd filled the Nano up with stuff made from it.

Not bad tbh

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i HATE itunes with a passion.

Genious is just another way to try and get you to buy music IMO.

If there were an alternative to itunes, i would use it.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet

If you don't want to buy the music, don't. It only makes suggestions against a track you select. Or even creates a playlist of similar music that mesh well.

vers le haut doigt milieu
I like it because I foregt I have half the songs I do so when making a CD and needing inspration for similar music I can press the genius button and add songs of the same genre I would never of remembered I had.

172 Cup

But surly if your on iTunes you want to buy music? Isnt that the point of it??? :S Just helps you find music u might like!! I really like it!!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

But surly if your on iTunes you want to buy music? Isnt that the point of it??? :S Just helps you find music u might like!! I really like it!!!!

well first thing is, nobody "buys" music any more now days. the second thing is there isn't any software that i know of which you can update an ipod with, which is the only reason i have itunes.

If i could use WMP i would :(

well first thing is, nobody "buys" music any more now days. the second thing is there isn't any software that i know of which you can update an ipod with, which is the only reason i have itunes.

If i could use WMP i would :(

People do buy music. (as in, pay money to have access to the music..but we can't be too picky about the word buy - lease maybe? :p)
And anapod or xplay both let you put music on iPod's without iTunes. (I guess providing it's not DRM'd)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Lol Daz.

Ok people do still "Pay" for "media" but not the way they should...

And as long as its not DRM'D?

Acronyms For The Loss...

Geek ;)

SLK 350
Whatever floats your boat, but personally the only good version of WMP is version 6 (i.e Classic) after that it's pap IMO.

SLK 350
He says as I'm sat here doing my MCSE Network Implementation course ;)

I've a right to hate it, if only for the way MS backwardly implemented their IPv4 subnetting...

How anybody can like or use the stupid GUI in WMP is beyond me, iTunes for iPhone stuff, Foobar for music, VLC for video.