ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes help

S13
Is there any way to set it so it deletes the original file after converting it to AAC?

I'd love for it to simply convert the file to aac, dump it on the ipod, then delete the aac file because I'd like to keep my mp3's. I haven't got enough room (or any desire whatsoever) to keep 2 copies of every single song I've got, it's ridiculous. Is there any way to do it? Alternative software?

Cheers,

Rob.

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
hey Rob,
its a bit complicated if you using a mac but if your on windows all you need to do is go to My Documents\My Music\Itunes Music\Artist Name\Album name. then you can delete all the Acc files there but they will be M4A files just delete them and it should be fine.

S13
I've realised after a while of converting last night it's only converting WMA's anyway, cheers for the response though.