ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes Library Help

Ok I wondered if anyone can help a PC Noob, I'm trying to free up some space on my hard drive just now, and looking in my iTunes Library, I have just under 10GB worth of music. Although when I click in My Documents - Justin - Music, it says there is over 16GB, so obviously I've either got 6GB doubled up, or 6GB of music I don't want/need.

Is there an easy way to do this? I've tried clicking some random songs through my Library, and some are located in - Justin/Music/iTunes, while others are just located in Justin/Music. So its not just a case of deleting anything outside of the 'Justin/Music/iTunes' folder.

Is this possible -

-Export my iTunes Library to an external hard drive (10GB)
-Delete all Music on my hard drive (the 16GB)
-Then move back the Music from the external hard drive to my laptop?

I'm worried I'll either lose all my music, or have to relocate it all when iTunes library can't find it (and comes up with that annoying '!' symbol)

Thanks