ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes Organisation.

Reeet, my iTunes is a mess. Duplicate songs. Songs with no covers. Songs named wrongly. Songs from albums that aren't named properly.

There's no way I'm going through 40GB and sorting it all out. I tried. Did a few and got bored.

There appears to be a lot of programs that will do it for you but instead of me downloading half a dozen, getting annoyed that it doesn't work and having to move on to the next, I'd appreciate some info from anyone else who has used such a thing.

Most of them seem to have a free trial, fix a certain amount for free and then have to pay, if that's the case then so be it. I don't mind paying if it does it properly.

If it's in the Mac App Store even better as I have a s**t load of credit! Lol :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
TuneUp. Awesome bit of kit. £15 to buy but really, really worth it. It sorted mine out in about two hours.

Even adds all the artwork in for you, deletes dupes etc

I too can vouch for tuneup. I used the trial and worked wonders for around 20 songs. Not sure if it will remove duplicates of songs though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
TuneUp also removes dupes if you specify.

Well worth buying the full version.

Coverflow looks awesome once you've got all the album artwork in there. Exactly how it should.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I use Meta X for videos and i used to use song genie, but my library is perfect now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Does it delete duplicate files too from the hard disc or just from iTunes? Sounds pretty cool though either way!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Tune up is ace, everything organised now, i just need to rid some duplicates!!