ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've Never Seen Anything Like This In My Life

E92 330
is that an automatic ban? if u came off at that speed environmental health would be scrapin ur skin off the road for a good couple of weeks!

T

thecremeegg

omg! he wheelies to 140mph, the needle moves up so quick, its amazing

F**k me

Watch the rev counter - it's only reading 10k revs when the speedo needle hits 220mph, but the rev counter needle continues to rise up to 11k rpm. What f**king speed would that equate to then? Jeezus!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
That video is bloody old and is fake as fook.

220mph and you can clearly see the lines on the road still, dont think so.

Hes just adjusted the cable :rolleyes:

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2

think so to, also speedo's are connected to the front wheel, so it appears to me, that it would be hard to get a speed indication when poppin' wheelies...

Coiley'd Clio PH2
F**k me

Watch the rev counter - it's only reading 10k revs when the speedo needle hits 220mph, but the rev counter needle continues to rise up to 11k rpm. What f**king speed would that equate to then? Jeezus!

Thats what i was thinking. Must be about 235mph or summit stupid like that.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Aye

you've only got to see one of ghostriders videos to see theres no way its doing them speeds.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

think so to, also speedo's are connected to the front wheel, so it appears to me, that it would be hard to get a speed indication when poppin' wheelies...

Are you sure, its not a push bike ;)

1.2 MK2 PH2
What really worrys me is that hes wheeling the fuker at a ton 40.... ive only done a ton 55 in my life and thats scary enough, never mind wearing a power ranger out fit and on 1 wheel!