ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

j90jho ( i think ) blue cup white turini's worksop

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
as above really . think it was about 6.30 parked in mcDonalds.... looked good . few people said they lloved it . anyones of here ?

182 Trophy
Thats mine dude, was covered in dirt yesterday too as i'd just been over to leeds erlier in the day and went in for some food :) , i always get spotted when its dirty lol.
cheers pal

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
only just seen your reply dude , well it looked smart anyways think iv seen it about before,

you might of seen me i was just walkin out i think i had a black t shirt on with all the sleeve ripped up on it lol

Yeah, if you're who i think you are (going by the van), you sprayed my front bumper on my 106, probably about a year ago.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
yeah was just about to ask if it was you or not . saw your car the other week also in mcdonalds

182 Trophy
Haha its the meeting place if ever were going to any shows or meets :) plus I like to clog my arteries up ;). Not seen you're cup about mate :(

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
more like doin handbrake turns on serving trays;) .. still not driving mate been outta work for a while .

titch.. possibly but i cant remember tbh only really noticed your car . well a mate spotted it who is on one of your forums his names any drives a blue 1.1 with speedlines on it if you know him?