ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jap Styled Valver Is Here At Last! Pics..

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

16v how did they get over the bonnet catching it ????? as i need to know as my bumper is pissin me off atm cos its catching :(

MalicE

i think the valver looks mint personally.. not to keen on alloys but apart from that i like everything !

a lil spoiler would look good ! i do agree that a bigger one would ruin the look... !

pics in daylight would be coolio ! ;)

The bumper was a Knightmare to fit, it involved Juss and an angle grinder!! You need to cut a recess where the bonnet opens to, I will send you some close up pics of mine if you want and I will show you how we did it, whats your e-mail address malice?

I will fit the spoiler and get some pics in the light!

And Fred Chromes on the way in the new year!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer like the colour !! Dont like the front jap bumper !! The rest looks good though !!

How mich do you reckon for the blue one? Saved loads of money by stripping it down before the respray and getting Juss to do alot of the prep work and smoothing, also me and Juss put it back together after the spray to save on labour costs, it was the only way I could afford to get it done!

Get some Stateside wheels in chrome - big - dont like front bumoer - its a tad much for a clio (less is more in my books) the rest looks the biz - big civc type R touring car spoiler on the back would look the biz too - see CCC magazine this month!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

my email is mailto:malice@lobstermail.co.uk">malice@lobstermail.co.uk if u could send pics i would be sooo happy.

im buying the rest of my kit after christmas and i found a place near me that has chrome rims direct from USA and they are mental designs if u want some infor from them let me know and i will give u it they also offer a custom alloy service so you can decide what design you want and they will make em etc. my alloys are going to them for chroming !!!! they will also be doing my body work :D

MaLicE

Willy2

Marcus

What happened to the black standard valva, Fantastic job, must turn a few heads, take a pic during the day and send it to me at mailto:rajeshkripalani@hotmail.com">rajeshkripalani@hotmail.com the car looks really good, especially with the leathers, now some serious engine mods?

Thinking GTT conversion! Getting running at around 180bhp but I will need to re-mount the bumper if I have got that much power or it will probably fall of!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

16v clio did u send the pics on how to do front bumper so u can open bonnet???

MalicE