ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Japanese Style Products

Hi all,

just wondering if there is an interest for the following type of stuff in the UK?

I have links to suppliers that can provide me with all the latest Japanese Car Products and will be selling them in the UK if there is a demand for them. Please let me know.

I can get items such as:

Neon bulbs - interior and exterior. All types available.

Neon glow (requires a neon light source)- phone holders, gear knobs, pedals, hbrake levers, dials, stereo surrounds, dash surrounds, air fresheners, drinks holders

(Above is available non-neon. i.e Japanese race style products).

Neon-Glow (requires power source) - interior lights, stereo surrounds, dials, windscreen washers (Really smart!!), stub aerials

Knight rider style Security light (similar to the clifford one) - use with/without alarm

Japanese racing stickers

The list is too much for me to write out, but you can get the gist of it from the above. Basically anything to do with Japanese car styling products

If the interest is big enough, Ill create a website/forum selling the stuff. If not, once I start selling the stuff in my shop, Ill post the address

"Neon-Glow windscreen washers (Really smart!!)"!?!?!

There wants to be a hint of sarcasm in there!!

Have you got anything online at the moment we could check out?

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Yeah could be interested in some of the stuff mentioned - as long as its at Sensible prices?

I am interested in the knight rider thing.

Also did you know you can buy little light up windscreen washers and valves (on wheels) they look fairly smart.

paul