ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jenic's Zed Thread

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Picked it up yesterday and thought i'd get some pics up before I go away tonight.

Had been raining on and off today, and its so glum so the pics are a bit crap :(

5915836710_0bc7e10b36_z.jpg

350Z by mjenic, on Flickr

5915277519_6858f82e84_z.jpg

5915278463_16afb56dd0_z.jpg

5915839234_50e856791c_z.jpg

5915840014_0b543d492e_z.jpg

5915840730_0fecfb978e_z.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad you got one mate, superb wagons!

3rd shot down it awesome, too :approve:

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Looks cracking mate!
Many plans for this beasty?
Or going to keep it relatively standard? Doesn't really need anything doing IMO, but I'm sure te itch will come where you want to start tinkering ;)

Mk5 golf gti
Funnily enough i have just been back from viewing one myself

not an intention to buy yet but i love them

it was the newer 313bhp one though, sounded crazy

VX220
Carbon fiber front insert really finishes off the front end.

Not a great picture but this was mine.
DSC01508.jpg

and at the opposite end
DSC01511.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not a fan of the looks at all. Looks like it's got downs from the front.

OTher than that though it's a nice upgrade over the Clio!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Ooooo very nice Mike.

I hope you'll be posting videos like this one soon ;)

One of my fav videos of the Z

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf GTD Mk7
So you sell a good French car for a cheap Jap car with a rubbish Renault engine ;) the new ones however :approve:
What's the plans mike?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love it...... I know you've said it's staying relatively standard but there is plenty out there to be done should you choose to :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Been away for a couple of nights in it. Its a great car on the motorway, so nice and quiet compared to the clio. Economy isnt too bad either, got 28mpg over the whole trip with motorway, A/B road and town driving.

Luggage space is awful for the size of the thing, but we managed. To drive its faster than the clio, and handles well, holding the road really well. Its not as raw as the clio so you dont feel the speed as much, and its definitely not as chuck-able but still really fun to drive. I'm still getting used to this RWD malarky so haven't pushed it too much however.

As for plans, definitely going to do something with the front bumper, whether its the CF insert shown above or a bit of vinyl i'm not sure. Apart from that I'm pretty happy with it at the moment, so no plans.

Oh, and Matt, I didn't buy this to save money ;)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
My Dad has a Gunmetal GT with 100k on the clock. It's just sat there and he doesn't want to sell it! So frustrating....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd love a go in one of these. Really good value for money imo.

Search on here for GaryG. His was soo-fcuking-perb. Awesome machine.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The electronic faggotry is very full on, so pushing it harder will be fine dude.

Your not wrong, been for a little hoon tonight and you can just plant your foot out of any corner and it wont let go, it slips away a minuscule amount and then the TC light flashes and it all straightens up. Going to have to get brave enough to turn it off, but not yet!

Also, little PS of the front end my mate has done, with the middle of the bumper black vinyl'd, really freshens it up imo, and will be my first mod :)

350zfinished.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Your not wrong, been for a little hoon tonight and you can just plant your foot out of any corner and it wont let go, it slips away a minuscule amount and then the TC light flashes and it all straightens up. Going to have to get brave enough to turn it off, but not yet!

Also, little PS of the front end my mate has done, with the middle of the bumper black vinyl'd, really freshens it up imo, and will be my first mod :)

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm158/mike__j/350zfinished.jpg

I did that, Epic fun but worrying at first :eek: