ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jenvy itbs....

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
hi there can any1 give me a rough idea how much ,these are worth,, jenvy itbs with filter box long trumpets, omex 600 ecu plus loom,rad and fan,vacume pipe to master cylinder both brackets and alternator to remove air con, plus pedal and throttle cable......

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They make a big difference but im not sure what there worth.

Im sure the jesus had some on his but i think he's banned

Cro

Meg'd r27
Also think he sold the ones on his so a search through the for sale threads should give you an answer

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
hi there can any1 give me a rough idea how much ,these are worth,, jenvy itbs with filter box long trumpets, omex 600 ecu plus loom,rad and fan,vacume pipe to master cylinder both brackets and alternator to remove air con, plus pedal and throttle cable......

Please PM me too... I would be v interested. Cheers, Baggers. :D

clio 172 cup
2.8k u can buy k-tecs u got to relise who ever buys them has to pay the fitting which i think k-tec charge £400+ plus vat.
yours dont include cams do they, if they do i'd say u might get 2k if not 1.5k tops

u could give me a passenger ride in ya car nd i'll think about buying them;)

raw striker
also dont forget that the k-tec price now includes all the billet alloy brackets ect which your kit wont have. so i would say 1.5k tops as well.