ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JMS 172..... Last pictures as it stands?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Got a few pictures while I was at SRR last week. With the way it stands it could soon be returned back to standard :dead: So thought i would get some final shots!

DSC01386.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

Love bite from Haynes sprint circuit :eek:

DSC01391.jpg

Hopefully have the bumper in for re-spray next week, If it was staying I would more than likely leave it as every track scar has a story :cool:

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Shame if it goes back to standard but at least it's easier to sell then. Have you bought the replacement yet?

Still on the look for the next project, Sad to see the Clio go to be honest as it has been an epic little car! if I had the space/time/effort/funds I would love to have dropped the 225 block in there!

Such a nice all round car! Cant believe that no ones snatched the car off your hands James, its wanted for nothing and lots of premium parts on it also!

p.s. Let me know if you do sell some bits seperately, I want first dibs on a few things ;)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
That bumper will machine up-apart from them couple of marks-

Strip it.... return to standard job done
S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome car James, looks so focused. Shame to see it go!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Those seats dont look like they'd be very comfortable on that angle

Nice car though, does that mean there will be a second hand jms inlet up fr sale

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looking good James... Why is it going? Whats next on the cards?

If all comes into plan it will be a Megane 225, Havent decided on what spec to go for yet but it looks like you can get a standard one for good money now, doubt it will stay standard for more than a couple of weeks/days lol

Engine bay is very neat and tidy. Seats look like sofa's tho!

Far from, one of best seats i've bought, the'll be a set going in the Megane too, You really have to try them out, offer great support and comfort, i've covered 23 hour road trip in them! Take the Recaro pole positions for instance and after an hour i have terrible pain in my lower back, Maybe just me getting old 23 now :rasp:

Nice car though, does that mean there will be a second hand jms inlet up fr sale

Afraid not guys, Already have plans for it if I go down the parts route ;)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Looks well dude, but at least its moving aside for something onward and upward. Seats need to go from your car to my car if you're returning to standard tbh :D

BMW 330cd
since someone has called dibs on your bonnet, any chance you can tell me where you got yours from mate? do you have a number or website?

I am loving the JMS manifolds. just need to pluck up the courage no buy one for #077

Stop messing about then!

Shame to see it go James :( As per our chat at Haynes though, its likely that id want the seats, steering wheel & boss for the shed ...

Go away you second hand parts pikey.

Those seats dont look like they'd be very comfortable on that angle

It's a terrible seating positon, but James is pretty clueless tbh.

&

No buy your own ;)

Sell me Your RS2 inlet! :evil:

No buy your own ;)

PM box is full :( Are you selling the RS2 kit also? Would be interested in both tbh...

No buy your own ;)

Black 172 PH2
Shame to see it go James.
Look forward to seeing what replaces it, and what modifications that will inevitably be made to it.