ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

joined the 16v club today :D

hi,

i have been coming to cliosport.net for years now(In admiration of the 16v), as my first car was a nice little clio 1.2 R reg, but it all changed today :)

need checking autotraders site every day for months for a decent clio 16v near to me and nothing ever turned up :( untill this week when i found a perfect one.

got a maroon/burgundy 1996 clio 16 N reg. has 50k on the clock, fully standard, new exhaust and front brakes, and cost me 3500 squid.

i say joined the club, i mean i got a 16v, but i intend to soon join the cliosport club.

i think i got a pretty good deal, the cam belt was changed 4 months ago and it has full renault SH, any comments on whether this sound like the right price are welcome. i just hope it doesnt fall apart or sumit :)

Sounds good, especially with that early cambelt change. I take it you did the usual mileage checks and all the history adds up?

Rhys

sounds like a good deal to me - decent ones seem hard to find! i was after a 16v until i lost my NCB :( looks like a lil 1.4 for me now. Got any pics so I can see what Im missing? lol

yeah we checked all the paper work out, i will have pics but in a week or two :( i go to ibiza for a week tomo, so will do some when i get back

thanks for the replys, eased my worries alot. it all cost to much it worrying stuff sometimes :)

sorry to hear about ncb lose. i could only aford this 16v cos of my NCB. insurance is such a ripoff:(