ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joined the 172 club

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2

Attachments

• clio172a.jpg
    clio172a.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 65

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
I'd only owned the car for about 10 minutes and some guy in an Ibiza Tdi raced me down a sliproad. It's been fun Merc and Beemer hunting....

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
Cheers guys

Just ordered a Cliosport external sticker to show my colours - hope they get the internal ones back in stock soon.

There are now 2 172s on my street as Moogster has his Exclusive parked there too. A permanent mini-meet if you will.

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
The Mini-Meet has happened! Moogsters Exclusive was tucked up behind my pink 172 this morning

Sorry about the pic - some people at the bus stop were watching me take a photo of my own car and i felt a bit of an idiot.

Attachments

• 172s.jpg
    172s.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 26

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
Does anyone live on (or near) a street with multiple 172s/182s parked there on a permanent basis? Wonder what the CS record is?

Banana
Nice car, nice colour. You can get matching hot-pants from top shop I beleive, or Ali might give you a loan of his :D