ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jokers at Vodaphone (iPhone)

Not a Clio
My Mrs got an iPhone on contract the other day and when going through her options the bloke on the end of the phone told her she can upgrade from a 3G to a 3GS by simply doing the apple software update via itunes. She's a tad annoyed when I told her she couldn't and wishes she'd paid a little extra for the S now.

Yesterday she was moaning whilst reaching for her ipod that she couldn't stream music on her iphone at home (via our sky wifi) and when I asked why she said the bloke had told her that not only was her mobile internet capped at 1GB but also her wifi usage and she didn't want to use it all up.

Good to see they know what they're talking about at vodaphone.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Hehe fantastic advice. Tell her to send it back and ask for a 3GS instead if she has only just got the iPhone 3G.

Don't most contracts have a cooling off period? Cancel if that's the case, on the grounds that she was mis-sold the contract.

Or, she's a women and that's not what he said at all.