ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jonny172clio frozen white I'M BACK!!!

frozen white clio172
Well my Clio has been sat since September 2011 after a disastrous gearbox failure then after that the problems persisted so unfortunately due to not having the cash to sort it out and my parents deciding not to fund the repairs anymore I got given a 2011 kia Rio (vile) but now as ive started my new job as a personal development officer I have the cash to get the Clio back on the road, so after fitting a new box and totally going over all the conections under the bonnet with a wire brush it's ready for it's MOT which will be booked tomorrow morning. The Clio has been sat on my nans drive for so long and every time I go to see her I've wanted to get it back on the road and I'm well pleased it's nearly there. I will be getting membership next week so will be putting a few bits up for sale this is just a quick message to any members who I met on the Chester meet 2 yrs ago to say I may be ready in time for this year fingers crossed