ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joys of owning a Clio

Ibiza Cupra 20vt
Ive just got back after a delayed return from Angelsey due to several car problems. I got to the campsite and went to the office to pay and when i went to drive to the pitch car wouldn't start no battery and thats where the fun started. Alternaor belt was still on and recently had it replaced and had a new battery. Once the car was jumpstarted it still lost power and was making a whining noise in time with the engine revs. initially thought it was the alternator but had it tested bearings and eveything were fine, put it back on and the new belt snapped, on closer inspection the belt was f**ked even though supposedly new. my alternator has massive chunks out of the pulley shown below, whats up with my car, its now left in Wales miles away from me!!
DSC00117.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00074.jpg