ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 31, 2015] CSS '15 Scottish Attendance Thread (Edinburgh)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So since the details of CSS 15 have been revealed, and tickets are now available to purchase here, I want to start planning for the drive down and get a list of who's going.

The idea is to all meet up and head down in a convoy on the Friday 31st, possibly meeting up with other groups on the way down if it can be timed right, eventually all reaching Blyton Park in time for the Friday evening.

We will be meeting at Krispy Kreme at 12pm and heading off around half past.

Everyone is welcome, old and new members, whether you have a Clio or not!

Please RSVP above and/or add your name to the list below if you're planning on coming. Cheers folks!

Last edited:

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Another bump!

@172 Scott @arg_carra @Arran_ @Big hyndy @CallyTeee @Cr51say @Craig.M @Craig_RS @Cupman29 @dalemalley @dannye92 @Djw Dave @Djw John @DrHammershaft @FifeBrian @Fraser.J. @gav896 @Gaz_H @Gaz85 @Gwalk @Haybails1980 @Holty @Jbm172 @JezzaMac @jgvonza172 @Kennyneil95 @KyleRS @Leel82 @leemckew @lokqust @Lou @Mal_182 @MarcR™ @Rascal69 @Raymond_11 @Ritch_182 @RSCaulay @SamMc @scotty10 @Shocker @Stu. @stuart_s182 @w33 brl @Wee_Billy_92

I tried my best to filter out some of the ones who are no longer members so might've went the wrong way and missed a few active members out!

So, anyone else up for CSS this year? More importantly, anyone else doing track time? The track slots are selling well so get booking soon if you fancy it. All details are in the link in the first post :smile:

Should be a cracking weekend and a decent drive down on the Friday if there's a good bunch of us!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stu, I mentioned to Adam that I was considering it. Ideally i'd be sharing the drive though etc? Are you staying the Fri/Saturday back up on the Sunday?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Stu, I mentioned to Adam that I was considering it. Ideally i'd be sharing the drive though etc? Are you staying the Fri/Saturday back up on the Sunday?
Yep, that's my plan anyway. Down on the Friday afternoon and back up on the Sunday at some point once I feel fit to drive lol. Will most likely be camping too

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You taking anyone with? I don't want to take a car but happy to share the driving, cost etc.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think he may have! I need to confirm with him! @rctempire when are you heading down Adam? Friday or Sat am?

Black 200
Just seen this Wayne ! Ummm I'll see what I can arrange but having the wee man now I very much doubt a show that far will happen but We shall see lol! God knows if I'll have a family wagon or not by that time anyway :(

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So far we only have about 4 or 5 Scottish members booked up for this which is a little bit disappointing.

Going to be a cracking weekend as well tbh, can we not tempt anyone else to book up?! Lol

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@ColinG are you going to CSS? Can remember you posting in the main thread but don't remember a decision lol. If you are though and going on the Friday, we'll be passing by your way if you want a convoy to join up with on the way down 😌 All details will be in here

@Mickb @stuart_s182 noticed you guys are down as a 'maybe' too, any advance on that? Lol