ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST A FEW BIG RING TRIP PIC'S :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
was a gooden. tims car is rapeedo in the strights!...

kingy there a few off's but no big prangs.. but on the way down there was two big bike crash's .. one was air lifted out LOL

E90
Cool pics glad to hear you all had fun, Big stickers are the way forward my DRT's Covered in em, tacky is the new discreet lol

DSCF0207.jpg

Top Marks for not timing yrselves btw, to many uk peeps go over trying to do a clarkson, and end up in trouble. Was it yr first trip? I'd of left the helmet off if it was, although some swear by wearing one, when its full of power rangers and you dont know where your going it dont help your vision.

Last edited:
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Cool pics glad to hear you all had fun, Big stickers are the way forward my DRT's Covered in em, tacky is the new discreet lol

DSCF0207.jpg

lol.. when we were in the car park.. these crazy dutch guys were taking the whole exhaust off the car (a old colt shed).. threw it in the bushes and went on the ring. we were like WTF! crazy b******s sounded like a tank!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

DSCF0207.jpg

Top Marks for not timing yrselves btw, to many uk peeps go over trying to do a clarkson, and end up in trouble. Was it yr first trip? I'd of left the helmet off if it was, although some swear by wearing one, when its full of power rangers and you dont know where your going it dont help your vision.

first time, the helmets were just "in case", there was no body on there.. proberly only 20 cars in the carpark.. it was closed untill 5.45 both nights. is this normal? was a weekday btw

E90
Sounds like the Bumpy road in belgium, and theres easy ways there, coming past my house is one way.

yeah its normal for weeknights, but its the best time to do your laps if yr new, Saturday on easter weekend would of been a baptism of fire for ya, LOL

Only problem with weeknights is there would of been non of the pro's around taking piccies, but on the plus side its saved you 3 hours of searching through 50000 piccies looking for yourself, LOL

DSC_0913.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
hoping to go back in september! my cup racer should be ready then!

beemer is cool as f**k btw!

E90
Thats pre finishing, It has OMP buckets and a 6 point OMP cage to go in yet, plus its getting a 55/55 kw suspension drop this weekend , 3 degress of negative camber anyone??? LOL

E90
pmsl, I've been circumnavigating the world daybert, I cant fit em from brazil and south africa, LOL You should of seen the emails between me and benton waddle and JR trying to sort out the best solution, check out the fricking engineering skills on me.........

seats5.jpg

and thats one of the better drawings , benton has sketched his ideas on the back of a beer mat and scanned em in, LOL

Sidemounts are being fabricated as we speak, i saay fabricated i mean a big feck off bit of ally is being welded onto the bottom of em, so they'll bolt straight to the floor, Eyelet plates I have and they need welding in, then its a go go. Suspension getting fixed too, no more drag car look, LOL

U bringing yours next time my love?

172, Tiguan
Nice pics guy's :D Glad you had loads of fun!

Slight confusion as there were two bike crashes last weekend and one of the guy's died and the other was airlifted away from the track.

I'm there in September so shout if you see the car - you can't miss it. lol.

DSC00082.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
the two bike crashes happened on the roads outside the ring. 248 was was the one where the guy got lifted to hospital, but he was fine, broken leg i think.

The ring was an amazing expierence.... the germans were really friendly (espeically compared to the french). Pinnochios is a top restaurant in Adenau (spelling). Cant wait to go back.

172, Tiguan
;)

Obviously two lots of two bike crashes last weekend as the guy was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^ aye someone came off on the 'ring last thursday, but he was alright too.

makes you think though.. and certainly made me take it a cautious.