ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few of the Cup

Where do you keep the ladder?

(to get in and out of it)

Looks clean, mine needs a buff before winter sets in :)

172Petey

Lovely jubbly matey! Not sooo many clean Cups about anymore and Cup killing season is nearly upon us again, not so much fun :dead:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Where do you keep the ladder?

(to get in and out of it)

Looks clean, mine needs a buff before winter sets in :)

Its on Sportlines believe it or not....shows how the Cups don't sit heavy on their springs!

Its never been machine polished since i've owned it. Just polished, sealed and the occasional clay.

Leon Cupra 300
Looks ace. Front sits just rite on the Sportlines, but the back on every example i've seen is always too high in comparison!

Leon Cupra 300
Thought about just running the Sportlines on the front?

I like how mine is on the back, just the front is a bit gay.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well it did cross my mind but im not too sure how it would behave with a stiffer front and softer rear!
Anyway, the original springs found a new home long ago so its not an option. Im not too fussed with how it looks to be honest.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Looking good Ollie. Just a couple of weeks till my lil cup is all ready for its make over debut!;)