ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few Race Of Champions pics from me.

fantastic pics.

this race was spot on, loved it!

n808915401_1854187_3032.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
thanks mate, was my favourite part of the event too, seeing schumacher not take something seriously and have a laugh was excellent!

I love the look of those puntos too, mean looking!

Wow, I was half expecting a little dot of a car in the distance. You must have been pretty close to get those shots with a 200mm..?

Some really cool shots there.

My trusty lil 182 :)
Cracking shots and a brilliant day out. Proper use of Wembley!! Only disappointment for me was that they used the Astra's twice in the final, put Schuey at a real disadvantage. Never liked the guy in formula 1 but as said above, really good to see him just having a laugh.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Cracking shots and a brilliant day out. Proper use of Wembley!! Only disappointment for me was that they used the Astra's twice in the final, put Schuey at a real disadvantage. Never liked the guy in formula 1 but as said above, really good to see him just having a laugh.
my brother was watching it on tv and apparently schumacher was arguing over which colour he should go in, i'm guessing he thought the red one faster and since he had the yellow in the first round he wanted to go in the red for the third.

I think they should have used the astons for the final round.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Wow, I was half expecting a little dot of a car in the distance. You must have been pretty close to get those shots with a 200mm..?

Some really cool shots there.
thanks, was in the second tier up so not right at the front but a great view, like i said, i could crop them to make them even better but 200 is a big number to sit down and crop before i upload!

172, Tiguan
David, Michael was only contractually allowed to drive certain cars. Ferrari wouldn't let him drive the Astons.

FF 182
David, Michael was only contractually allowed to drive certain cars. Ferrari wouldn't let him drive the Astons.

Yes correct. It said about this on the tv that he was not aloud to drive the rally car or the aston. Which means it was at an advantage for him because he didnt need to learn those two cars.

dk

911 GTS Cab
thanks, that explains it then, it did seem a bit random which cars they were using throughout the day and now its all clear.

i cant believe they have done that to wembley, next england match they will be moaning as the pitch is a load of cr*p..

They should moan about the players first.... besides, England's next match isn't likely to be for a while :rolleyes:

Wish I'd gone to the ROC now, looked a good day out!