ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a quick wash and polish (only 3hours this time)

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
Juse thought i would take some pictures after i had washed and polished it, this ones not a lump of crap like the courtsey car lol its a bigger engine and handels like a dream, anyways you think shiny or not to shiny?

S8000249.jpg

S8000247.jpg

S8000246.jpg

S8000244.jpg

S8000243.jpg

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
niice!!! nice stripey top u were wearin too! :p can see in reflection of renault badge!! one lovely car!! :p

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
lol the strip is my garage door lol, i dont have the front ones on this computer but ill put them up the mora just never worked the nite

A well built VW
Very nice colour Red is the best you know Is the spoiler a reno job looks good , Did you manage to get rid of your old clio ??

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Oh wow

That is looking really nice (except the plate)

Where are the badges off the back??

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
ok yup, the spoiler and exhaust come with it as extras, took reno 4times and 2 new spoliers to get the finish right, cos the conrners kept bubbling or something, lol
yes SN55 ACK is the plate, was gonna be SM55 ACK cos my susan a mcknight, lol but i tohught smack was a bit "wrong" esp when am a nursery nurse lol.
and yes its debadged, took loads of time and money to get my old car debadged so i ust told them when i ordered it to f**k them, lol reno managed to get them off in the bodyshop with no extra charge, lol for a change.
and yes big jin my old car is now owned my ma b.f, but its being sold asap, lol just changing all the running gear and then its up for sale so watch this space for a stunnin mk2 ph1 with tones of mods and a lovely carbon bonnet, lol.

oh front pics as requested, lol

S8000242.jpg

S8000241.jpg

S8000240.jpg

S8000239.jpg

S8000238.jpg

(so glad folk think its more red than orange was gettin parra, lol looks orange when its dirty i think)

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
oh planning to tint the side lights black so it just looks like the bumper strip, which when i get pennies will be colour coaded as reno wouldnt do that before i got it, something along the lines of, "why dont you just get the 197 if you want all the jazz" wanker, lol

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
its only a 1.4 16v dyn sport, got the sports interior which is black instead of a smelly cream and has 'bucket' seats, which are nothing like buckets, lol. like i side spoiler, tints, debagde and exhust as extra :p my baby

UR 197, AB 182 FF
susanamck said:
its only a 1.4 16v dyn sport, got the sports interior which is black instead of a smelly cream and has 'bucket' seats, which are nothing like buckets, lol. like i side spoiler, tints, debagde and exhust as extra :p my baby

I really like it. makes me want to do a few little mods to my MK3

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
im thinkin subtle is the way to go like, wanting new alloys and to slam it but have to wait till i get the money, repayment are kripplin

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
i like them, lol its good that the plates are the only thing folks dont like lol, normaly the list is as long as my arm of the "omg"'s lol