ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just about to buy this insurance ..........

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Type of policy:
Bell FlexiBell Policy upgrades:Tailor the policy to suit your needs by choosing from the upgrades below. Your price will change automatically
Car premium£800.03 The premium quoted includes the
government's Insurance Premium Tax at 5%
Legal expenses cover£19.95
Windscreen cover£9.95
Drive other car (third party only)£45.10
Breakdown - Incl. home start£72.95
Personal accident plan£20.95 Your total price is: £865.08 Quote summary:Your price will change automatically
Level of cover: Comprehensive Third Party, Fire and Theft Third Party Only
Term of policy: 10 Month - Bonus Accelerator 12 Month - Annual
No claims bonus protection: None Protected Guaranteed
Voluntary excess: £0 Voluntary excess Compulsory excess details - please click here

is this goos for 18 year old 1 claim no ncd and my mum named driver?

Last edited:

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
oops it came out rather shitty! basically £865 with mum 10 month bonus accelerator, and i paid the extra 2 b insured 2 drive other cars

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
is that all it costs to add cover to drive other cars? **gets on phone to insurer** knew i shouldve asked, thought you cound only do it when your over 21

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
im 17 dude, driving for 6 months, and i pay 675 a year, fully comp on my mums, i have no, no claims...

try theAA

I'd try an idependant broker.

I had a quote for £700 (direct line) on a 1.2 beast 0 years ncb and a broker got it down to £330! Now that more than the poxy £50 virgin say they can save you.

I'd try an idependant broker.

I had a quote for £700 (direct line) on a 1.2 beast 0 years ncb and a broker got it down to £330! Now that more than the poxy £50 virgin say they can save you.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
that sounds pretty good. i just tried myself with bell (17, 0ncb, 5 months driving) and they quoted £4700. something tells me i might have to stop driving come renewal time

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
this is gonna sound really stupid but it actually lowered my premium declaring that i had a crash! wen i questioned this she told me that the way bell look at it is that if iv had a crash i am less likely to have another 1 as i wud have 'learned my lesson' lol i was laughing about it 4 hours but its good 4 me! lol