ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just about to buy this insurance ..........

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Type of policy:
info.gif
Bell FlexiBell Policy upgrades:Tailor the policy to suit your needs by choosing from the upgrades below. Your price will change automatically
info.gif
Car premium£800.03 The premium quoted includes the
government's Insurance Premium Tax at 5%
info.gif
Legal expenses cover£19.95
info.gif
Windscreen cover£9.95
info.gif
Drive other car (third party only)£45.10
info.gif
Breakdown - Incl. home start£72.95
info.gif
Personal accident plan£20.95 Your total price is: £865.08 Quote summary:Your price will change automatically
info.gif
Level of cover: Comprehensive Third Party, Fire and Theft Third Party Only
info.gif
Term of policy: 10 Month - Bonus Accelerator 12 Month - Annual
info.gif
No claims bonus protection: None Protected Guaranteed
info.gif
Voluntary excess: £0 Voluntary excess Compulsory excess details - please click here

is this goos for 18 year old 1 claim no ncd and my mum named driver?

Last edited:

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
oops it came out rather shitty! basically £865 with mum 10 month bonus accelerator, and i paid the extra 2 b insured 2 drive other cars

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
is that all it costs to add cover to drive other cars? **gets on phone to insurer** knew i shouldve asked, thought you cound only do it when your over 21

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
im 17 dude, driving for 6 months, and i pay 675 a year, fully comp on my mums, i have no, no claims...

try theAA

I'd try an idependant broker.

I had a quote for £700 (direct line) on a 1.2 beast 0 years ncb and a broker got it down to £330! Now that more than the poxy £50 virgin say they can save you.

I'd try an idependant broker.

I had a quote for £700 (direct line) on a 1.2 beast 0 years ncb and a broker got it down to £330! Now that more than the poxy £50 virgin say they can save you.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
that sounds pretty good. i just tried myself with bell (17, 0ncb, 5 months driving) and they quoted £4700. something tells me i might have to stop driving come renewal time

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
this is gonna sound really stupid but it actually lowered my premium declaring that i had a crash! wen i questioned this she told me that the way bell look at it is that if iv had a crash i am less likely to have another 1 as i wud have 'learned my lesson' lol i was laughing about it 4 hours but its good 4 me! lol