ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just an idea for a big screen in car :o)

Has anyone else put a flatscreen 15" TFT into their motor?

Ive never seen it before and i just thought id tell u it does work cos ive just finished the work in my Traffic.

The TV tuner, xga adapter and PS2 adapter and screen came to £370!!!

Why pay a grand or more for a low res 4" screen when for less money you can have a nice big screen to play on/watch DVDs.

Granted youd have to make a special bracket to mount it in a car (and it would have to be kept in the boot when not in use) but it makes TV much more enjoyable on a long trip.

I have pics if anyone wants them :)

LOL :D

Well that was my initial plan obviously but i though being able to drive the van around was equally important to the visual pleasure. Also when spending 800 quid on a van i though 8000 for the TV was excessive.

The screen does cause fights thou. Its a case of winner stays on in the back and the loser of the 50 laps on GT3 has to drive next :eek:)

Ill get the film developed and scan em in 4 ya. If i can send them to someone will they be able to post them up? i dont have my own site to host pics

Cheers