ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought a 172 mk2 woohoo

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

went for a drive to see this clio yesterday afternoon and ended up buying there and then and im going to pick it up this weekend and i cant wait. its in mint condition 53 reg with 6501 miles on the clock in monaco blue if thats what its called. just one thing before he started it i looked like he but something just above the cd player and turned it. could it be a imobilser. but apart from that it looks great. will post pics up at the weekend.

cheers

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

All there is above the CD player is a couple of vents and a button for the hazards and to unlock all the doors. Nothing interesting. Hope you enjoy your new car

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Same as me fella- picked up my 52plate 172 mk2 in monaco blue this time last year. well happy with it.

Monaco Blue is a lovely colour - especially in the sun. Sounds like youre going to have a mint car there. Enjoy it!

do you mind me asking how old are you ? how much is your insurance ? who with ? etc ?

oh and how much did you get the car for bud ?

regards

Justin

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

haha love the the 172s ,........ welcome to the the club lol.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Quote: Originally posted by cliosport1.216v on 08 June 2005

do you mind me asking how old are you ? how much is your insurance ? who with ? etc ?

oh and how much did you get the car for bud ?

regards

Justin
ill be 21 soon and the insurance will be £2000 with 1 ncb with directline. got the car for £8500 :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by Craig on 08 June 2005
ill be 21 soon and the insurance will be £2000 with 1 ncb with directline. got the car for £8500 :D

:eek: Do you live in the middle of Bahgdad?!? You must be able to get it down less than that? I found Admiral/Elephant to be by far the best for me (also 21 with a 172).

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

ive tried alot of places and they were roughly the same quote. oh and i live in manchester ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Nice! i picked up a 172 cup two week ago now.

still get excited when im revvin myself up to go for a drive, what an amazing car. Ive washed it about 30 times already, i have a problem

Enjoy it mate, of course you will!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Lovely 172, but you want shot for that exhaust on the 1.6.

Dont do that to the 172. (and leave them lexus lights on the 1.6 too)