ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought a 182!!

M140i/Orange 182
So excited now... will pick it up saturday!

Its a full fat 182 with both cup packs...inferno, 05 plate 7500 miles! MINT condtion@ £10500 was only put up for sale today couldnt belive my luck!!

link: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/59069.htm

ps goes like stink as well, bit of a step up from a 1.2 dynamique!

Last edited:

Cam

182 Cup
Re: just brought a 182!!

nice one matey, your gonna love it. Thats what i did (1.2 Dynamique to 182cup) and it is a hell of a step up, just be careful and best colour too!!

M140i/Orange 182

cheers mate, carnt wait!

and yes i am gonna be careful i like to think of my self as a good driver i never take any Unnecessary risks, when theres know one about ill give it death!

and yes best colour along with racing blue! iam doing alright for only been 20!

M140i/Orange 182

kool could someone sort my spelling out please! its been a long day..thats my excuse!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah - enjoy it. I think I need to put some time in in a slow car so I can appreciate mine a bit more.

Clio 172 mk2

Nice one...enjoy

I stepped down power wise from a Jap Import WRX but am really surprised how much fun these Clios are...petrol consumption isn't that bad either!:D

182... again!
Bet you can't wait til Saturday!! Enjoy and welcome to the world of Renaultsport....trackday?!!

MINI JCW
Very nice, i do like the inferno colour, it wasnt available when i bought my arctic blue 182 but if it was it would have given me a tough decision to make

Racing Blue 182
colour is very nice, just make sure its not admits that was stolen a few days ago.

I would love inferno, bored of my racing blue

M140i/Orange 182
hi guys

just got bk from work, thanks for all the replies..much Appreciated

the bloke that i got it off sold it coz hes getting married. he works for ford, does engine development. real nice fella. he planned on keeping it but needed the funds.

M140i/Orange 182
badinvincible said:
Very nice, welcome to the forum.

thanks mate, although i havent posted much ive been on here for 2 years! lol

was a member for a year will have to sort that out i think...

Ad

MK2 FRS
racing182 said:
colour is very nice, just make sure its not admits that was stolen a few days ago.

I would love inferno, bored of my racing blue

Aye.....:(

Great colour mate, only ever seen one other and that was a 182cup at a clio meet.

you'll love it. great colour to polish.

Price is right as well. If someone can get one cheaper it would be miracle. infernos are snapped up!!

M140i/Orange 182
adtmits said:
Aye.....:(

Great colour mate, only ever seen one other and that was a 182cup at a clio meet.

you'll love it. great colour to polish.

Price is right as well. If someone can get one cheaper it would be miracle. infernos are snapped up!!

tis a great colour, stands out well

sorry to hear about your car mate if i was you i wouldnt want it bk now...hope you get it sorted :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Dont want it back mate, a few hours later and I'd had gladly, was a minter as well......

Such is life. Can tell you I looked high and low for 182 in inferno and then one turned up at my local dealer.

9 weeks, one accident and then stolen, was never meant to be....loved it as well!!

M140i/Orange 182
thats a sh*tter mate

i looked high and low too, was just looking around the net yesterday night and theres its is! thought result...please dont be sold!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Enjoy! Im sure you will, love the colour too, i've never seen one on the road before, so not common either!

Burgandy 174 sport t

polarbert said:
what do you mean by over the odds?

What do I eman?? I mean I have seen cheaper inferno 182's and yes they were full fat. well one actually and plenty more cheaper 182's of different colours from private sale of course.