ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought a 197

clio 197
hi to all just bought a clio 197 and more than happy with it. come from a evo and enjoy driving it just as much, so am very happy and impressed with the handling in particular.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome!

Nice one mate, what evo did you have I nearly got a 9 before I decided to get my 200, running costs put me off lol.

clio 197
it was a 4 with 8 fq360 running gear running 400/400 was heavy on fuel etc but i was in germany at the time receiving tax free fuel and low insurance premiums. was a hell of a car but think the clio is a mor FUN drive and makes me smile rather than s**t my pants

clio 197
sure here a few pics.
P4210100-1.jpg

P4210091.jpg

P4210096.jpg

P4210105.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nice looking car, but I still think you made a good choice to swap to something less likely to kick your wallets face in.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, 6 rear wing on it as well?

The one I nearly brought was a mates in Grey 9 FQ MR 360, running 420, but I cried a little when I heard what it cost him to run it, shame as it's properly nice.