ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought clio182 cup

Ibis A3 BE
Congratulations! Sure you'll enjoy it. I have a 182 Cup, Racing Blue w/ the stripes. Still makes me :) a lot, and been driving it since July.

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
Its a 2005 54 plate colour blue, no stripes tho, have to say i gave it some welly when i test drove it and was very impressed especially in the the low revs.

inferno rs 182
hope you enjoy your new purchase am sure you will.

dnt agree with the low revs tho. it puts a smile on my face at higher revs. it just sits and squats around 5-5 1/2 and launchs you into warp speed lol

106 GTi
Comapred to other 16v cars of the past I find the 182 not to bad even at lower revs. When it does come on cam though things really make you smile.

Lots of early 16v engines didnt do anything if you didnt ring there necks all the time.

LY V6 with Recaros
^^ same here, they'd stopped producing them with them when i ordered mine, I was too late :dapprove:

Lee

BMW M2C
jay said:
tut tut you was to late and I was to early! :(

They are lovely. ;)

ClioTrophy11.jpg

106 GTi
Tempted to aswell, could use the money I was going to use for my trophy wheels towards them instead.

Lee

BMW M2C
Tom1 said:
Lee said:
How about in red, similar to how the Megane F1 has them in Blue?

Don't think i could live with that.
Nor me to be honest, just thought I'd see what they looked like in red.

Same seats in an Evo, and in many Aston Martins, only trimmed in far nicer material, though maybe not as grippy on the backside. lol

Here's what they really look like if you buy them in Black/Red

Last edited: