ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought megane engine. yeh

Just bought a complete engine, box, struts brakes sub frame etc.

Will Calipers fit to my valver?

What difficulty is there in fitting it to my clio? I know a guy fitted one on here but dont know what he did? I dont want to do the cams etc at the mo just a swap will be great.

Any help would be great.

Cheers ian

Stan fitted one but it wasnt easy the Megan engine is different than the Williams one.

The Megan 2.0 uses 280mm disks same as the 172 though the Valver/Williams etc use 259mm disks the calipers are different.

2005 Nissan Navara

the megane head needs machining at the end of the exhst cam to accept the distributer boss. then u need to mess on with the inlet manifold and adapt it and the clio loom so that they are compatible. then ud need to map the ecu

unless u can diy it then i wouldnt bother mate

fit t.bs if u want to use the meg head.....

Quote: Originally posted by Mark@Ritchspeed on 26 August 2005

Lol. Sounds like Moggs has just got back from Merthyr? ;)
Live in Merthyr so not far to go really. bout 5 mins.

Stan. I am going to Diy it. can machine bits off and make parts up. So a detailed describtion of the difficult parts would be great if possible.

How much torque would be lost if i used my head from my 1.8?