ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought my first clio!

Combo
Hi all,

I have just bought my first Clio (well a couple of weeks ago but I have only just got round to using CS) and just thought I would say hello!

Im from West Kent and pretty close to Brands Hatch, anyone know of any other members from around this way?

Anyway I thought I would share some pictures of my new love on here and at the moment its pretty standard, with the exception of the bee sting aerial (I know...) "up-graded full beam bulbs" (not quite xenons) and smoked side repeaters.

When some money comes into play I would love some 172 wheels, lower it a bit, get a 182 grille and silvervisions, colour code the bumpers and sides, but I like the styling of the Clio and don't want to do any real drastic changes to modify its looks.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this and here are the pictures...

Alex

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club mate :)

Tidy motor. From the sounds of your plans you've been researching the CS approved mods list ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
welcome, thats the mods i like 2 hear, make sure you go for turinis otherwise people will get funny lmao

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
my turinis may be up for sale soon if ur intrested, as long as i win some normal 172 alloys which are on ebay now.

Combo
well i will let mine run in a bit, all the excitement of a new car and all! how much do 172 wheels (with tyres) normally go for?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wel i got my turinis for £330 with nearly new contis, they have the odd mark here and there but they look real nice when clean.

i will be selling my turnins without tyres for probly £250

Combo
thanks a lot, that sort of gets me price perspective. before i bought my clio i was sure i wanted the 182 anthracite wheels my now i much prefer the 172 ones!