ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just fitted a meggi splitter

03 RS clio 172 flameR
when i got my 172 it didnt have a splitter. so renault wanted my house as payment for one, the CF ones are nice but my brother is a CF fabrictor so will make me one when i eventually get round to seeing him. but in the mean while i took the advise of people on here but the 307 splitter had gone up in price and wasnt in stock. so a trip down the scrappy let me to a meggi splitter shockingly already taken off, resting under the car on the floor, bonus! £5 bargain
also fitted some silvertec's. tell me what you think people

SDC10795.jpg

SDC10796.jpg

SDC10797.jpg

SDC10799.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Bargain, looks to be a closer fit at the right hand side of the bumper to the left though.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Bargain, looks to be a closer fit at the right hand side of the bumper to the left though.

agreed. photo makes it looks more even than the eye sees it tho, but will quick fix it tomorrow. just A case of taking a couple of the self tappers out and re drill.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
i thought ther would be a few people who prefer the shorter ones, and i can understand, but i think it makes it look meaner