ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just fitted FK Konigsports to my 182

As above. All opinions welcome.

Before

StandardSuspension3.jpg

StandardSuspension2.jpg

StandardSuspension1.jpg

Add these ...

FKKonigsportCoiloversOpened.jpg

And you get ...

Lowered4.jpg

Lowered3.jpg

Lowered2.jpg

Lowered1.jpg

So far i'm happy. Bit of rubbing on the offside front which is a pain so might raise up a little bit.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Looks good, funny im just about to buy a coilover kit but don't know what one yet.
Car looks good, where is it rubbing on the inside or on the wing?

Scott.

Just on the inside, the arch line was sticking out a little bit so i've cut it off (the bit that sticking out) and now its only rubbing on extreme left lock.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cool what does the ride feel like, i have Sportlines on my ph1 but it does not sit low enough.

Scott.

lokks good what they set you back

Cheers, they cost £630 but I like the option to adjust them to exactly how I want.

Cool what does the ride feel like, i have Sportlines on my ph1 but it does not sit low enough.

Scott.

I've only driven about 10mins in it since they've been fitted but very comfortable. Just a shame my track rod end is fooked :/ will have to sort that on Monday.

FRS
Anything over £500 seems alot for me but my god they look so shiny and new i must buy a set! Car looks ace too :)

Yes, quite a lot! I've recently put some 15" Pro Race 1.2s on and can't get my car on the drive so park on the road now. But there is scope to go lower!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just on the inside, the arch line was sticking out a little bit so i've cut it off (the bit that sticking out) and now its only rubbing on extreme left lock.

Normally rubs on the metal bumper bracket on Ph2's if the fronts to low, Ph1's dont have the bracket the b*****ds!

clio 172
iv got these fitted on mine, i got told if you go pretty low you will need a 5mm spacer, iv fitted 10mm and now it slightly rubs on the outside :/ will sort it out one day

This is it on the drive (just after fitting the smaller wheels)

Proracesondrive_zpsd1aa6168.jpg

But when the snow clears i'll be lowering it a bit more, i've already got rid of the brackets that cause the rubbing. Serious pain in the ass! And a splitter is on it's way.

Snow1_zps29e36d1a.jpg