ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just fliped my clio, write off. :(

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
gah, just had a big crash, fliped the car. im totally unhurt. which is a shock to say the least. i dont know what hapened. wasnt going above 35mph. car span out nd hit a central reservation :( sooo pissed off with myself. but nothing i can do. some pics attached ! :(

ad

IMG028.jpg

IMG026.jpg

IMG027.jpg

IMG025.jpg

IMG024.jpg

IMG023.jpg

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
OUCH! lucky to come out unhurt.

i hope your not too shaken. it seems to be the season for crashes these past two weeks.

naples aswell :( gutted

From the first pic I thought you landed on the back of a lorry. As said before, why not put it back on its wheels? Seems crazy.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
thats brutal mate at least you didnt get hurt, someone i know hit the curb and flipped it, slid on the roof down the road into another car and then bounced off that into a oak tree. where it came to a stop.

They were all cut up and broken bones and stuff.

So you did it well if u know what i mean.

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Unlucky bro..

but at least you got out of that without being hurt. Looks ike you were very lucky!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
fook, hope you ok, sooo many crashes in this last couple of weeks, really scary. people getting a bit giddy coming into summer maybe, im guilty of it myself

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
yeh im lucky to be ok. just a sore chest from the seatbelt. and i bit my tounge. haha. they put it on the roof cos its a busy road and the police wanted it cleared asap. they put it on its wheels at the recovery centre place so i cld get some stuff out. im going down today to get the rest of my stuff. pritty miffed ( steve...it was in town. if u drive up newport road. go past sainsburies and keep going. theres a long left hander.... just b4 the lights there ) :(

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
35mph and it ends on its roof... how bizarre. At least you weren't hurt. What have the police said?

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
police arent doing anything further. randomly two of my mates were riding there bikes along the road as it hapened. nd they vouched for me saying i wasnt going fast. and the gurl in the car behind did as well. the police were a bit rude nd sweary saying i was driving like a nutter. but they shut up when they took statements of my mates.

Clio 182
35mph and it ends on its roof... how bizarre. At least you weren't hurt. What have the police said?

Does seem weird, I couldnt get my Clio out of shape when I tried at a motorsport training day. I dont understand how there are so many serious accidents with people on here :S