ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got car back from renault garage

....and all in all, i am pretty happy with what they have done..

Car has been in a week, as there was some work to be done mainly on bodywork (dodgey paint finish). Just about had a complete car respray! Also had creaking steering wheel fixed, and an attempt to get the tracking done.

bodywork is great, and no more steering wheel creaking, but still a a slight issue with steering (steering wheel sits to right). 2 out of 3 aint bad tho.

i was a bit worried about having stuff done, from reading on here about other garages! anyways, crossroads renault in kiddlington (oxford), thumbs up, so far...

Just got mine back from having some warranty work.

Height adjust on seat now working and my steering wheel also used to sit to the right when the wheels were facing ahead, but that was fixed too. They also noticed some clips missing off one of the front wings, which they put right. All in all really happy with the quality of service, they even washed it for me.

This is Reg Vardy in Sheffield by the by.